Interior Ministry calls for dedication, cooperation in following health and safety guidelines
TDT | Manama
The Interior Ministry yesterday called for the public to dedicate themselves to protecting the safety of all in Bahrain by strictly following a set of guidelines. These included the following:
• Leave home only to go to work or hospitals or buy medicines and other essential requirements.
• Sports on public roads should be practiced individually or a maximum between two persons while keeping the social distance. Children are not allowed to be taken along.
• More than five individuals are not allowed to gather or sit in front of homes and roads.
• Gatherings at parks and beaches are prohibited.
• Commitment to precautionary measures during family and social meetings, including weddings and funerals. The attendance of burial rituals is limited to relatives only.
• Commitment to the social distancing in queues and a distance of no less than one meter at shopping centres, public service areas and transportation points for workers.
• Benefit from home delivery services to get groceries and other requirements.
These guidelines follow the implementation of the decisions by the coordination meeting chaired by HRH Prince Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa, Crown Prince, Deputy Supreme Commander and First Deputy Prime Minister, as part of precautionary measures to avoid the spreading of coronavirus.
The Interior Ministry asserted dedication and cooperation to follow all instructions. Commitment to these safety rules will contribute to the success of the Kingdom’s efforts to prevent the spreading of coronavirus.