Early retirement registration commences
Registration for the government employees who wish to avail early retirement has official commenced as of 9th June 2019 and is set to last for one month according to the General Organisation for Social Insurance (GOSI).
Applicants who register with the Early Retirement Scheme will be required to work until the 31st of August, 2019 as per the directives of GOSI.
Applicants working with the following 13 government entities are eligible for registering:
1. Supreme Judicial Council (SJC) General Secretariat
2. Constitutional Court’s General Secretariat
3. Royal Charity Organisation (RCO)
4. Isa Award for Service to Humanity
5. Isa Cultural Centre (ICC)
6. Bahrain Institute for Strategic, International and Energy Studies (DERASAT)
7. National Institute of Human Rights (NIHR)
8. National Audit Office (NAO)
9. Council of Representatives’ General Secretariat
10. Shura Council’s General Secretariat
11. Bahrain Institute for Political Development (BIPD)
12. Holy Quran Institute
13. Rashid Equestrian and Horseracing Club
Employees who have been working for any of the above-mentioned government entities for a minimum ten years of services as per the 31st of December 2018 are eligible to apply for early retirement.