Hot Dog Bar - Eats and Treats by Tania Rebello
TDT | Manama
The Daily Tribune – www.newsofbahrain.com
Set up a crowd-pleasing hot dog bar with toppings and sides. A fabulous hot dog bar makes an easy flexible help-yourself buffet.
What’s great about a hot dog bar is that it includes something for everyone and can include as many or as few homemade elements as you desire.
It gives people lots of options for creating their perfect gourmet hot dog without being overwhelming.
Customized to your preferences, it is also a great way to include plenty of veggies and protein to your meal.
Chili- minced meat
Nacho cheese sauce
Condiment Options :
Pickled carrot and radish
Kimchi Sour cream
French onion dip
Veggies and Fruits :
Jalapeno or serrano peppers
• Put out all the toppings and label them clearly.
• Butter and grill the buns if desired.
• Grill all the hot dogs and sausages and serve as people are ready.
Here are some topping combinations to try out :
• Coriander, cucumber, pickled carrots, and sriracha
• Turkey bacon, lettuce, and tomato
• Pulled pork and coleslaw
• Chili with raw onions and fritos
• Feta, tzatziki, cucumber, and olive
• Pineapple, bacon, and jalapenos
• Guacamole and cheetos
• Buffalo sauce, and blue cheese
• Cheddar, sour cream, and scallions
• Cheese sauce, salsa, and fritos