- Bahrain Foreign Exchange Rates
- GCC Gold Rates
- Seoul rejects Trump demand it pays for missile system
- Bahrain-US ties reviewed
- Two alleged jihadists admit being at Brussels airport during attack
- Bahrain Indian School investiture ceremony
- Mourinho sets sights on Liverpool and Arsenal
- Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan taking TED to India TV
- British inventor takes flight in 'Iron Man' suit
- New TV show mocking Trump enters crowded satire market
HM King issues three laws
By: dt news , Posted on 20-Mar-2017
Manama : His Majesty King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa yesterday ratified and issued three laws for 2017 after they had been approved by the parliament.
HM the King ratified and issued law 7 on ratifying the Arab Convention for Combating Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing, signed in Cairo on December 21, 2010.
Law 8 on approving the Air Transportation Agreement signed between Bahrain and Tunisia in Manama on January 27, 2016, and law 9 on approving the Agreement on Reciprocal Encouragement and Protection of Investments, signed between Bahrain and Bangladesh in Manama on December 22, 2015 was also issued.