- Iran to appeal seizure of 9/11 compensation money
- Oil producers meet on output cuts, possible rollover
- One killed, 14 wounded in Ohio nightclub shooting
- Cities and monuments switch off for Earth Hour
- Blasts kill six as Bangladesh commandos storm Islamist hideout
- Top honour for Gulf Hotel
- Barbar clinch handball title
- Federer, Wawrinka advance in Miami
- Innovative fabrics bark up Tokyo fashion tree
- GPIC exceeds targets
HM King issues three laws
By: dt news , Posted on 20-Mar-2017
Manama : His Majesty King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa yesterday ratified and issued three laws for 2017 after they had been approved by the parliament.
HM the King ratified and issued law 7 on ratifying the Arab Convention for Combating Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing, signed in Cairo on December 21, 2010.
Law 8 on approving the Air Transportation Agreement signed between Bahrain and Tunisia in Manama on January 27, 2016, and law 9 on approving the Agreement on Reciprocal Encouragement and Protection of Investments, signed between Bahrain and Bangladesh in Manama on December 22, 2015 was also issued.