Gulf Air appoints Bahraini professionals in various operational managerial roles
TDT | Manama
The Daily Tribune – www.newsofbahrain.com
Gulf Air, Bahrain’s national carrier, in line with its commitment to invest in Bahraini workforce has appointed nine experienced Bahraini professionals in various roles in the Operations Division.
The newly appointed members of staff will be responsible for varied departments within Operations and take the lead in significant projects and be accountable for essential operational business units.
Gulf Air’s Acting Chief Executive Officer Captain Waleed Al Alawi received the newly appointed staff, congratulated them on their new posts and encouraged them to continue their hard work and commitment towards the national carrier.
The appointed staff are:
• Mohamed Mubarak Mejalli - Senior Manager Integrated Operations Centre
• Sameer Yousef Ahmed Hasan - Senior Manager Training
• Adel AbdulLatif AlKhan - Manager Pilot Training, Boeing
• Ali Adel Albinali - Manager Pilot Training, Airbus
• Hesham Mohammed Mohammed – Manager Fleet, Airbus
• Mohamed Habib AlMansoori - Manager Fuel Optimization & Emissions Reporting
• Muath Ishaq AlKooheji - Manager Advanced Qualification Program
• Mohamed Abdulaziz Bahram – Technical Pilot, Airbus
• Yousif Ahmed Akbari – Technical Pilot, Boeing
“At Gulf Air we take pride of our experienced Bahraini workforce and we encourage them to elevate their capabilities and take management roles. We trust and believe in our local talents to lead the way for Gulf Air’s future and we constantly invest in their training and career development so they continue the airline’s legacy and journey of over 70 years,”
Captain Al Alawi said.
Gulf Air is a leader in the Bahrainization program in the Kingdom as it provides the opportunity for local and experienced talents to work in its various areas of the airline’s business and is committed to invest in its Bahraini workforce and their career development.
The airline continues to provide opportunities for Bahraini nationals to take over higher management positions in the company.