CP present achievements, goals of Bahrain’s Economic Vision 2030
* HRH CP delivers presentation on achievements & goals of Bahrain’s Economic Vision 2030.
* All Gov. initiatives must benefit citizens.
* Broad initiatives purposely-designed to benefit citizens.
* Principles of sustainability, fairness & competitiveness as framework for Kingdom’s development.
* Vision 2030 will continue to inform development of Bahrain's government, economy, & society.
* Diversification efforts have resulted in non-oil sectors now accounting for 80% of our GDP.
* Our economy has grown by 28% since 2008.
* International investments into the Kingdom have risen three fold from 2009 to 2014.
* Tamkeen has invested BHD 800 million helping 35,000 nbusinesses & 95,000 Bahrainis.
* Accomplishments directly resulted in increasing the average income of a Bahraini family by 47% since 2008.
* Construction began on 5 social housing projects to support HM’s directives to deliver 40K housing units.
* We are accounting for challenges but will not let them deter us from reaching our goals.
* Significant accomplishments paved the way for Bahrain’s next phase of development.
* HRH CP outlines three key priorities vital to Bahrain’s next phase of development.
* notes the introduction of 4 tools to achieve development goals.
* concludes his presentation on Vision 2030 accomplishments & key priorities of future development.