- Bahrain Foreign Exchange Rates
- GCC Gold Rates
- Seoul rejects Trump demand it pays for missile system
- Bahrain-US ties reviewed
- Two alleged jihadists admit being at Brussels airport during attack
- Bahrain Indian School investiture ceremony
- Mourinho sets sights on Liverpool and Arsenal
- Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan taking TED to India TV
- British inventor takes flight in 'Iron Man' suit
- New TV show mocking Trump enters crowded satire market
Today's weather in Bahrain
By: dt news , Posted on 17-Feb-2017
Manama : The Meteorological Directorate at the Ministry of Transportation and Telecommunications forecast an unstable and rainy weather at times on Friday.
Mainly southeasterly winds range from 07 to 12 knots, reaching 13 to 18 knots and increasing to 35 knots at times during gusts.
The Meteorological Directorate warned of strong gusts and urged caution and vigilance.
Maximum temperature is 21 degrees Celsius and minimum is 16 degrees Celsius and maximum humidity is 95% and minimum humidity is 70%. Sea waves rise from 1 foot to 2 feet inshore and from 2 to 4 feet offshore, reaching 8 feet during gusts.