- Oil producers meet on output cuts, possible rollover
- One killed, 14 wounded in Ohio nightclub shooting
- Cities and monuments switch off for Earth Hour
- Blasts kill six as Bangladesh commandos storm Islamist hideout
- Top honour for Gulf Hotel
- Barbar clinch handball title
- Federer, Wawrinka advance in Miami
- Innovative fabrics bark up Tokyo fashion tree
- Kavalani and sons receives ISO 9001: 2015 certification
- Beijing favourite Lam wins Hong Kong leadership
Today's weather in Bahrain
By: dt news , Posted on 17-Feb-2017
Manama : The Meteorological Directorate at the Ministry of Transportation and Telecommunications forecast an unstable and rainy weather at times on Friday.
Mainly southeasterly winds range from 07 to 12 knots, reaching 13 to 18 knots and increasing to 35 knots at times during gusts.
The Meteorological Directorate warned of strong gusts and urged caution and vigilance.
Maximum temperature is 21 degrees Celsius and minimum is 16 degrees Celsius and maximum humidity is 95% and minimum humidity is 70%. Sea waves rise from 1 foot to 2 feet inshore and from 2 to 4 feet offshore, reaching 8 feet during gusts.