Bahrain King issues decree establishing LLOC directorate
TDT | Manama
The Daily Tribune – www.newsofbahrain.com
His Majesty King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa yesterday issued Royal Decree (86) of 2023, establishing a directorate at the Legislation and Legal Opinion Commission (LLOC), based on a proposal by LLOC President, and following the approval of the Cabinet.
The decree stipulates that the “Legal Coordination and Follow-up Directorate” shall be established at LLOC. The Directorate shall generally be in charge of legal coordination, supervision, and follow-up among the relevant LLOC’s directorates while exercising their tasks.
It shall, in particular, be responsible for the following:
1. Coordination among the concerned directorates regarding the memoranda and legal tools issued by LLOC, and following up on the completion of the topics referred to it.
2. Supervising the implementation of LLOC’s strategic plan, and preparing operational plans and their annual results in coordination with the rest of the directorates.
3. Preparing the annual training plan for LLOC’s members in coordination with the rest of the directorates.
4. Overseeing the implementation of the policies and procedures stipulated in the Quality Manual by the relevant LLOC’s directorates, and proposing appropriate changes to the quality policy.
5. Other topics that the LLOC President deems appropriate to refer to it. The royal decree shall take immediate effect, and be published in the Official Gazette.