- GCC Gold Rates
- Bahrain Foreign Exchange Rates
- In new Gorillaz album, dark political vision comes true
- Mexican lawmakers OK marijuana for medicinal purposes
- Mixed success for Chak de India in softball cricket
- DHL’s Annual Memorial Trophy Rugby Match
- Kuwait beat Bahrain by 128 runs
- News Breaker rides to win
- Grooming young talents
- Al-Nuaimi visits school
HM King issues three laws
By: dt news , Posted on 20-Mar-2017
Manama : His Majesty King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa yesterday ratified and issued three laws for 2017 after they had been approved by the parliament.
HM the King ratified and issued law 7 on ratifying the Arab Convention for Combating Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing, signed in Cairo on December 21, 2010.
Law 8 on approving the Air Transportation Agreement signed between Bahrain and Tunisia in Manama on January 27, 2016, and law 9 on approving the Agreement on Reciprocal Encouragement and Protection of Investments, signed between Bahrain and Bangladesh in Manama on December 22, 2015 was also issued.