- Today's weather in Bahrain
- Today in Bahrain
- Australia 260 all out as Starc falls early
- Saudi’s first Comic-Con fest cited for ‘violation’
- Police deal with 546 violations
- Tenders awarded for various projects
- Indian author to arrive in Bahrain today
- Driver jailed for traffic violations
- GPIC takes part in Garden Show
- Israel shuts Jerusalem school accused of Hamas links
Today's weather in Bahrain
By: dt news , Posted on 17-Feb-2017
Manama : The Meteorological Directorate at the Ministry of Transportation and Telecommunications forecast an unstable and rainy weather at times on Friday.
Mainly southeasterly winds range from 07 to 12 knots, reaching 13 to 18 knots and increasing to 35 knots at times during gusts.
The Meteorological Directorate warned of strong gusts and urged caution and vigilance.
Maximum temperature is 21 degrees Celsius and minimum is 16 degrees Celsius and maximum humidity is 95% and minimum humidity is 70%. Sea waves rise from 1 foot to 2 feet inshore and from 2 to 4 feet offshore, reaching 8 feet during gusts.