- GCC Gold Rates
- Bahrain Foreign Exchange Rates
- In new Gorillaz album, dark political vision comes true
- Mexican lawmakers OK marijuana for medicinal purposes
- Mixed success for Chak de India in softball cricket
- DHL’s Annual Memorial Trophy Rugby Match
- Kuwait beat Bahrain by 128 runs
- News Breaker rides to win
- Grooming young talents
- Al-Nuaimi visits school
Today's weather in Bahrain
By: dt news , Posted on 17-Feb-2017
Manama : The Meteorological Directorate at the Ministry of Transportation and Telecommunications forecast an unstable and rainy weather at times on Friday.
Mainly southeasterly winds range from 07 to 12 knots, reaching 13 to 18 knots and increasing to 35 knots at times during gusts.
The Meteorological Directorate warned of strong gusts and urged caution and vigilance.
Maximum temperature is 21 degrees Celsius and minimum is 16 degrees Celsius and maximum humidity is 95% and minimum humidity is 70%. Sea waves rise from 1 foot to 2 feet inshore and from 2 to 4 feet offshore, reaching 8 feet during gusts.